Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Can You Imagine Vaporizing At Higher Altitudes?

I was thinking, I live in a really high altitude for the most part and it's somewhere where there's quite a bit of snow every year.  Residing at a higher elevation, I realize that all of the vaporizers that I own actually work and that might come as a surprise to some.  My question is, have you ever vaporized at a higher elevation and have you ever had any issues with doing so?  It'd be really interesting to take a survey and find out just who has done what and at what height.  Thousands of feet above or even below, I'd be curious to find out who has done what exactly.

Beyond this little inquiry, I'm thinking about conjuring a quick review of another vape that I've grown to adore and that's probably the best idea I've had all night.  Let's see just what kind of madness I can stir up with this next blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Great post!! I never tried smoking at higher altitudes, but after reading post I am forced to puff my favorite Volcano vaporizer. Thanks for the brilliant idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post, never thought about using a vaporizer at a higher altitude, thanks for the input

    ReplyDelete