Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Getting Things In Order, Just An Update

This isn't one of those vape reviews that you were probably hoping for.  This is just a quick update to let you all know that I'm going to be covering some models that I'm really fond of and you should take it all with a grain of salt because I might get carried away talking about units that I tend to use due to their high quality.

Also, I'm going to be trying to cover some vapes that I haven't used yet, but I'm not going to get too deep into them because of the lack of experience I've had with them which is potentially none.  For these vapes, I'll try to make it clear that I haven't used them if that's the case.

I would suggest sharing the good reviews I write on here with your friends because it might help someone you know find what they're looking for.  That's all for now.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment