Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Reason Why This Terrible Blog Was Made

Not only is this the first post, but it's also the post that explains why this blog was created in the first place.  The reason why I decided to put this together was to tell everyone out there about the different vaporizers that are out there because I love vaporizing and I'm inclined to test any vape I can get my hands on.  A friend of mine has been supplying me with different models to experiment with and I turn around and report my findings.  Because of this process, it's easy to put together a blog such as this one in which I tell you about what I've already told my buddy.  My buddy is interested in what we're all interested in and that's finding the best vaporizer.  This blog is basically dedicated to the pursuit of finding the best vapes, though that's something that's really going to be subject to change over time.

It doesn't matter if you like aromatherapy or sucking down nicotine in eLiquid dispensing electronic cigarettes, I'm going to cover as much as I can about both in this blog, but, I'll probably stick mostly to the non e-cig vapes for the most part.  The first vape that I'm going to be talking about is the first portable I ever used, but there's a twist on this story so be sure to read it!

1 comment: