Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Plenty Vaporizer Video Review On YouTube


So I made a video of the Plenty vaporizer and I uploaded it to YouTube and at least one other place. I might upload it to some other places but I don't know if I'll bother because I figure everyone should be able to find it on YouTube.com for the most part. This thing can really push some vapor out and I'm not kidding when I say that. It will blow you away, lol. Seriously, the Plenty is something else. Way to go Storz & Bickel!

4 comments:

  1. Great video on the plenty! very useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post and Looking forward for more details. I have also looked for volcano vaporizer one and it seems really cool products. I just searched it on the wen really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the share man and nice video. Been trying to decided between getting the plenty vaporizer or a volcano for a while now. I've tried the volcano before and really like it but a friend of mine swears by the plenty saying its the best vape he has ever owner. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete