Friday, March 8, 2013

Extreme Q 4.0 Keeps It Fresh

I almost called this the EQ keepin' it real, but I decided that this was a better title for whatever reason.  Outside of the title, it's the content of this post that should provide some interesting information that you may or may not already know about the Extreme Qs.  These digital vaporizers are put together by Arizer in Canada and somehow the price is still more than what I'd say is reasonable.  How they're able to slap all of this together into a nice looking tower that's smaller than I thought it was going to be and works better than I thought it would is beyond me.  This ability of theirs to take a good system and make it compact, comfortable, and quiet is incredible to say the least.  It's got to be one of the best desktops that I've owned so far and it does a good job of producing vapor even when it hasn't been cleaned in a long period of time.

Cleaning regularly is something I leave to the Pax and when it comes to my desktop, I don't want to take the time to clean it every day because it gets the most use.  Being a heavy vaporizer, I tend to leave my heavy use to the desktop units which are capable of delivering virtually endless streams of vapor, assuming the power doesn't go out (which it rarely does).

The screen on the Extreme Q is bright and easy to read the temperature on.  The temperature presets programmed into the remote control are great because I actually prefer the highest preset that's on there.  Quickly jumping to 230C works great for me, but, I also use 220C; it all depends.  The bowl used for aromatherapy blends is a little on the fragile side and it didn't take me long to break it, but, that's alright because I found a replacement fairly cheap online and it didn't take long to arrive along with some flowers which had a wonderful aroma.  Also, I'm not talking about the hurricane bowl, especially seeing as they seem to be significantly more durable than the aromatherapy ones.

Coming with more than what I think is necessary to get the job done is something that Arizer has accomplished with the vaporizing kit provided with the EQ.  Extreme vaporizers can push air at three fan speeds which is great for filling bags with vapor.  This is an ability that the Volcano may have started, but, now the Q can do it too.  Not necessarily where it shines, the bag delivery is a nice option to have, but, it's the wand and whip that really work well when it comes to this digital vape.

6 comments:

  1. The extreme Q vaporizer is truly very easy to use and that’s why it is preferred by most of the vapes over all the brands which are available in the market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Extreme q is by far one of the most popular stationary vaporizers. Great article thanks for the input.

    ReplyDelete
  3. •Care to be a visitor variety, anyone?
    Guest weblogs are very useful in improving your company blog’s value; this also enhances your performance and reliability. Your information will become more important for other people who may need your goods and services in the near future. While regularly including material may help, promotion about Arizer Single Vape in your company weblog can also play a role in improving your product sales and you will appear more effective and significant.
    CHRIS GRAY recentaly visited:-http://www.paintthemoon.org/extreme-q-vaporizer-review/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extreme vaporizers are really very easy to sue and most preferred vaporizer device as an safe and healthier alternative to use.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I have bookmark it in my folder.
    tobacco shop hollywood

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Share with us. I know another site like this. You can See that site here. Also you can buy it many different thinks there.
    Best Vape Mod

    ReplyDelete