Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pax Vaporizer, Moving Onto Something Good

I had to cover Pax because this is my favorite Ploom vaporizer thus far.  It's not as good at vaporizing as a Volcano vaporizer, but, it's also not restricted by a cord plugged into a wall outlet like a Volcano is.  That's just one of the reasons why this portable would no doubt make my top 10 list if I had one.  It's definitely one of the top vaporizers on that list too and it's not just because of the hype surrounding it, it's because I use it and like it.

A  totally handheld vape
Pax Ploom is one of those portables that you just have to use for yourself to really appreciate just how incredible the vapor produced by it really is.  If you don't have the chance to try it for yourself, at least watch a Pax video or two to get an idea of what it's like to use one before you start thinking it's the one for you.  Also, you'll want to make note of the fact that it requires cleaning a bit more than any other vape I've ever come across and that's a pain but if you do it, you'll realize it was time well spent.

What do I have to say about this pimped out gizmo that hasn't been said?  Perhaps not much, but, I am here to reiterate on what it's all about.  For starters, it's something that you can pick up in three different colors.  The colors, that I know of, are black, purple, and blue.  I like black, but that's just me and big surprise that I love my rides "murdered out" which implies black on black on black; everything black.  Though, I know my friend loves the purple Pax, it's all up to you which one you're going to find to be the ideal answer.

Let's talk about how it works.  When you turn it on, you're just clicking the mouthpiece in and waiting for it to quickly pop right out and start to heat up.  To change the temperature, just remove the mouthpiece entirely and look into that little area to see a lit button that you'll press to switch temperatures.  There are only three to choose from, but, that more than provides enough range for me.  The mid temperature is my preference, but the highest one is good if you want those thick vapor clouds that are really visible.  I know I'm getting my vapor even when it's on a lower setting so I don't bother much with the highest but that's just me.  All preference, I would say.

So if you want a portable that needs cleaning but works mad good with some easy usage and clean delivery, Pax vaporizer is just the vape you want.  Maybe not, but, I sure think it is.  There are some other options that I want to tell you about though so keep on reading my reviews of vaporizers 'cause you just might learn something new.  For example, there's a new portable vape that can use a water filter and that's something that you have to see for yourself to really appreciate the beauty of.

9 comments:

  1. Oh!Really great post about vaporizers now. I will choose it in my own way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pax is totally overrated. you should better get a arizer solo. It's way better and you can have it for the half of he price you have to pay for the pax atm. it's definitely the better choice, but check my full arizer solo vaporizer review here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Post!! I think Pax vaporizer which is a ploom pax may be the solution to a few of the health concerns. People who smoke and who wants to quit from smoking cigarettes find this product as the best alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post man. Pax's are by far one of the best vaporizers on the market, that and the solo forsure. Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With new generation there is need of new technology, pax vaporizer one of the product that have great potential to cope with new generation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post, really looking forward for the next one

    http://www.flashvape.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to cover Pax because this is my favorite Ploom vaporizer thus far. It's not as good at vaporizing as a Volcano vaporizer, but, it's also not ... paxvaporizer.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete