Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Vapor Genie, The First Vape I Ever Used

This was the first portable that I ever got my hands on.  I gave it a shot and after a while, I still didn't really like it.  That's just the truth of the matter and I'm sorry if it offends anyone, but, the design didn't do it for me.  I really always wanted more of a hi-tech gizmo because I'm the type to buy Android phones and things of that nature so it was just a matter of time before I decided to buy a high quality vape instead of a cheap one.  The Vapor Genies, for me, were inexpensive and seemed to be used similar to a normal tobacco pipe which I had used before so it wasn't going to be hard to figure out how to use it.  At least, that's the idea I had going in.

After using it for a while, I never found the satisfaction I was looking for, but, I'm still going to tell you a little more about them because they're not terrible and maybe you'll want one, who knows.  Colors are something that you can find plenty of options for when it comes to a VaporGenie.  They have a lot of different colors for their classic models and the wood ones come in some different flavors too.  The woods are a bit more interesting because they have different woods and finishes, plus one that doesn't have a finish which you can spice up yourself.

Needing a lighter or Hemp Wick isn't the best quality of a VG, but they aren't a lot of money and they just might not break down on you like some of the other fancy portables.  Their size is small, but, not as small as a Vapor Bat.  The idea behind them is that a ceramic filter in the head mixes the heat from a flame with ambient air to mix and vaporize the blend.  The idea is decent, but the application is a bit rough around the edges, if you know what I mean.  It's just not the smooth vapor production that you get from a portable like the Solo or Pax.

There just aren't enough vaporizers out there for the VG to be the only option.  Even if you're looking for a cheapo, there are still others like the Dragon Lites and Vapor Bats that are worth taking a look at.  A step up and you have the MFLB, Palm, and so on.  I wouldn't settle though, I'd go all the way, but you're just going to have to keep reading to find out what my favorite is.  For now, let's just say that the Vapor Genie isn't exactly my first choice and there are some really good ones so you'll just have to stay tuned for more.

4 comments:

  1. The Vapor Genie Portable Vaporizer is one of the most well-liked Vaporizers these days because it's fairly priced, portable and easy to function. You only require a lighter to operate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great invasion of various vaporizer and I have also searched volcano vaproizer one that you may also interested with. I have searched this vaporizer really interesting to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Really enjoyed reading it from start to finish and I am interest for your next post and you have any time Please visit my pipe genie page and leave comments.

    ReplyDelete