Wednesday, March 6, 2013

People Are Going Crazy For This New Portable Vaporizer!

What new portable could I be referring to in the title of this blog entry?  Well, the answer is simple: the Vapor Blunt 2.0 DLX!  This is the ultimate answer to everything I've ever wanted in a vaporizer.  The only problem?  I haven't tried it yet because it's hard to press myself to buy another vape when I already have as many as I do, which is too many if you ask me.  Now that this thing is out, I have to tell you a little about it because I'm just so excited I can't contain myself.  There are plenty of reasons to think about picking up a VB2, but, the most likely reason you'd be interested is because it has a water filter.

I had to start a whole new paragraph just to tell you about the water filter available with this pocket vaporizer.  Without the filter, it fits snug in your pocket, but, when you add the filter, you get a serious improvement to your vapor production.  The only other vape that I know of that does this is the Cloud and that's not something that I'm going to cover at this time because it's not portable and doesn't really compare in that sense to this one.  Before I get too far into this, let me go back in time to when the first VB was released.

The first Vapor Blunt vaporizer was released what seems like a long time ago now.  It was the first portable that I ever saw which had flavored mouthpiece tips and an internal stirring tool that let you mix up the blend without opening the heating chamber and losing heat.  While the new one has both of those options, it also has the Hydro Tube enhancement on the Deluxe which adds water filtration to the mix and that's just nuts.  With a water filter, the VaporBlunt 2 just might have the purist and coolest vapor out of any portable.  This is definitely a gadget that I've got to examine closer and I'll let you know as soon as I do!

Gems like the new Blunt are what keep me interested in vaporizing and why I stay up to date with what's new in the vape world.  If you're obsessed like I am then you probably don't need to continue reading my blog, but, if you're not as avid and enthusiastic about keeping up to date with the latest and greatest in vaporizing, then you should probably just leave it up to me and keep reading my bloggings because there's surely more interesting information and news to come!

3 comments:

  1. Great post!! This vapor blunt is totally new for me, thanks for the informative post and i appreciate that you have added one video in it which makes all the things clear. I know aboutpax vaporizer,arizer and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that really amazing to know about this device and I was not aware about this vaporizers device earlier, thanks for this information about this device.

    ReplyDelete